Non Invasive Skin Tightening Treatment in McAllen
Non Surgical Lasting Aesthetic Treatment Results
Cosmetic Procedure with Little to No Downtime
Affordable Anti-aging, Acne, and Skin Resurfacing Solution
What is Morpheus 8 aesthetic treatment?
In simple terms, Morpheus 8 uses an advanced form of micro needling and heat to transform your skin's texture, appearance and tightness. Morpheus 8 is an advanced fractional radiofrequency microneedling device that takes the improvement in skin quality from microneedling and adds the skin-tightening benefits of RF.
It is a revolutionary non invasive cosmetic procedure because it treats deeper than most prior microneedling devices. It is FDA approved as a Subdermal Adipose Remodeling Device, or SARD. which means that Morpheus treats more than just the skin. By directing energy into the tissue below the skin, Morpheus 8 is able to provide minimal body contouring in small fatty areas non surgically. Only topical anesthetic cream is needed. There is minimal discomfort, downtime or cost compared to surgical options.
- Who is a good candidate for Morpheus8 anti-aging skin tightening treatment for the body?
- This minimally invasive procedure helps improve the appearance of: Mild sagging skin, loose skin or stretched skin sagging from weight loss, fat reduction or aging Stretch Marks Thin excess layer of fat in area of fat loss or thin skin Acne scarring and other scars on the body Sun damage spots Deep lines and Ceases on the face or body Enlarged Pores Uneven or rough skin texture Wrinkles
- How many treatments will I need for my skin rejuvenation?
- While some patients only require a single treatment, most patients will require two to three skin treatments spaced 4-5 weeks apart. Before any treatment, you will receive a consultation that will discuss your goals; evaluate the texture, tone, color and laxity of your skin to help guide you through the skin rejuvenation process.
- What can I expect during Morpheus 8 skin renewal?
- The Morpheus8 system harnesses the power of radiofrequency, which has been scientifically proven to help stimulate and renew collagen fibers in the skin. As part of the Morpheus 8 treatment, microneedling is employed to create a series of microchannels in the superficial layer, influencing the skin renewal process. These microchannels also serve as a direct pathway for the radiofrequency waves to reach the deeper layers of tissue, rejuvenating the skin on dermal and subdermal levels for unparalleled results.
- What are the benefits?
- Morpheus 8 is more advanced than its predecessor the Fractora in that it delivers radiofrequency energy deeper (ranges from 1mm to 6mm deep). It causes improvements in the broadest range of symptoms of aging skin including sagging skin, stretched skin, and loose skin that is often seen with weight loss, fat reduction and aging skin.
- Morpheus 8 vs Laser treatments for anti aging treatments
- According to study published in the Journal of Clinical, Cosmetic and Investigational Dermatology, radiofrequency micronedling non surgical cosmetic procedure penetrates the dermis with heat energy that results in skin tightening within the dermal tissue. This results from the immediate denaturation of collagen fibers which initiates new collagen formation that occurs in a few weeks to several months. Unlike a LASER treatment, there is no chromophore dependence with radiofrequency which allows this treatment option for a variety of skin types from fair skin to darker pigmented individuals.
- Morpheus 8 vs other radiofrequency-assisted Microneedling Devices for cosmetic treatments
- Morpheus 8 delivers deep and safe fractional treatment going 4000 microns with an additional thermal profile of 1000+ microns Provides an extremely uniform effect leaving which decreases the number of treatments Little to no thermal damage to the dermis, unlike other radiofrequency-assisted microneedling devices Safe on Fitzpatrick skin type VI (Darker pigmented patients such as Hispanic patients) There is little risk of post inflammatory hyperpigmentation which is common with other resurfacing methods, such as the CO2 LASER.
- What’s the difference between Morpheus8 and Fractora?
- The main difference between Morpheus 8 and Fractora is the depth of penetration. The depth of penetration of Morpheus 8 can range from 2mm to 6 mm. These improved penetration depths allow for improved collagen-outcomes.
- What are the risks of Morpheus8?
- Possible complications of Morpheus 8 include: bleeding, infection, bruising, uneven swelling or discoloration, allergic reaction to the anesthesia, skin blistering (usually only seen in smokers), and skin burn.
Before and After Pictures of Body Contouring
MOST PEOPLE ARE UNHAPPY WITH THEIR BODIES.
WITH OUR FAT REDUCTION, CELLULITE REDUCTION, SKIN TIGHTENING AND FEMININE REJUEVENATION TREATMENTS, YOU WILL FEEL MORE CONFIDENT, HAVE INCREASED SELF-ESTEEM AND LOVE THE WAY YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR
3 Step Transformation Plan
In your consultation, we will establish what your goals are for fat reduction. We will discuss what areas are a priority, see how much body fat there is in those areas, and develop a treat plan unique to your body and goals. We recommend that most clients do 2 rounds of treatments in each area to achieve a 40-50% permanent fat cell loss.
On the each treatment day, we will review your treatment plan and explain each step of the treatment process. You will be provided with clothing for the treatment, fuzzy socks, slippers, plush blankets, aromatherapy, the entertainment of your choice and all of our treatment beds have additional memory foam padding for your comfort.
LOVE YOUR BODY
After your treatments, all you do is let CoolSculpting work its magic. CoolSculpting will freeze and kill 20-25% of those stubborn fat cells each treatment round. Over the next several weeks, your body will naturally process the dead cells out of your system without any medical harm. You get to enjoy life as your body transforms and you get the look you want.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Call and schedule your FREE consultation today to start your transformation journey. We will develop a customized CoolSculpting treatment plan that addresses your problem areas. Your individualized treatment plan will be tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget.
Why Cryo Body Perfections
We are passionate about what we do
We do coolsculpting 7 days a week
Use the best techniques & latest technology
Have done over 2000 treatments
Always do a re-treat consultation before your next treatment
Have 2 machines to duo sculpt to make your CoolSculpting faster
Don’t leave your results in the wrong hands. We have the knowledge, experience and skills you can trust and deserve.