Whole Body Cryo
Maximum Therapeutic Response!
Whole Body Cryotherapy
During Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) the body is exposed to ultra-low temperatures, triggering a systemic anti-inflammatory and endorphin response. Clients spend 3 minutes exposed to a therapeutic range of -90c to -120c temperatures. Clients are given dry socks, gloves and slippers to wear in the Cryosauna to prevent skin on the extremities. Clothing worn during the treatment is minimal to create the maximum therapeutic response: for women clothing is optional while for men genitals have to be covered with cotton underwear. Though the skin surface temperature will cool, the patient’s internal core temperature will remain the same.
This modality was first utilized in Japan to treat rheumatoid arthritis in the 1970s. Studies conducted in Europe over the last two decades have established WBC as a powerful treatment for inflammatory disorders and injuries.
- Decreases Muscle Soreness, Pain & Inflammation.
- Increases Energy & Peak Performance.
- Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS).
- Allows more intense & higher volume training.
- Boosts immune system.
- Boosts lymph draining and blood circulation.
- Speeds injury recovery time.
- Improves muscle strength and joint function.
- Accelerates muscle recovery.
- Decreases fatigue.
- Relieves Migraine Pain & Headaches.
- Reduces Pain & Inflammation in the whole body.
- Helps Fibromyalgia & Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Eases Depression & Anxiety.
- Decreases Insomnia.
- Boosts energy & decreases pain for Chronic Fatigue.
- Reduces Inflammation of Spine & Discs.
- Eases Multiple Sclerosis Symptoms.
- Alleviates Phantom Pain.
- Boosts Immune System.
- Increases oxygen flow in the blood.
- Reduces Cellulite & Tightens Skin.
- Increases Collagen Production.
- Improves Skin Blemishes & Scars.
- Increases Metabolism & Caloric Burn.
- Increased Sex Drive.
- Quicker Surgical Recovery.
- Treatment of Psoriasis & Dermatitis.
- Boosts Lymph Draining & Blood Circulation.
1st TIME CLIENTS only $25
1 Unit – $45
3 Units – $99
5 Units – $175
10 Units – $275
FRIDAY HAPPY HOUR: 4pm-7pm save $10
Unlimited monthly memberships
Adult – $350
Young Athlete -$185
Oncology – $225
What To Expect
Before your first session, you will complete and sign the waiver which confirms whether there are pre-existing conditions that would preclude you from using cryotherapy. All persons need to wear dry socks, slippers and mittens which we supply. Men need to wear cotton briefs or boxers. Women can wear cotton underwear but it is not necessary. Any jewelry will also need to be removed.
Once you are in your protective clothing, you will enter the cryosauna and begin your session. Your privacy is very important to us and only your head is visible throughout the entire process. Before you know it, you will be feeling the invigorating and healing effects of the cryotherapy and the entire 3 minute session will be completed. The refreshing and energizing feeling from the brain released endorphins can last up to 8 hours and most people experience a sound night’s sleep. Continued regular treatment can alleviate symptoms from chronic pain, injuries and medical conditions.